Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ony's Lair

So last night I turned in the elemental deck at Darkmoon Faire in return for my epic trinket. This compliments a few other trinkets in my possession but haven't had a chance to see how often it procs for nature damage.

Due to the 2.0.3 rogue talent refund (thanks bliz) I respec'd last night to a 31/2/18 build prior to entering Onyxia's lair. Talk about bad timing - I now have a spec that does quick burst damage thanks to SF but had to restrain myself since aggro control is key for phase 1.

As for Ony, we ended up wiping due to a number of reasons ranging from low head count (28) to not executing phase 2 effectively. On a positive, our guild is still in learning mode but has been making substantial progress getting closer to phase 3. As we attune more guildies and get the headcount higher, this will sail us past phase 3.

Some other comments on patch 2.0.3. Targeting was a big problem in Ony's and wasn't working properly. This was seriously messing up heals, and other castable's. Hopefully we'll see a patch for the patch real soon :)

No comments: